Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hi there!
Fireworks are colouring the sky above, and I'm really glad, looking behind and seeing what did 2009 bring. On my personal life I found my soulmate (and wiped out the evil women). And artistically speaking, the last year was a benchmark. The former "War Machine" band turned into LOUD! and we began composing our tunes, hardworking on them and decided to bring to life an full album. I started to write lyrics. We grew solid, massive, sounding like never before. That's it.
So, we wish you all the best. Everyday is a new year's day, we all keep runnin' round the sun, but for the record, we would like to thank you all that supported us, that loved us. We wish you a 2010 full of accomplishments, good health, love, joy and friendship.
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment