Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi there!
Busy week, the last one. We kept the tape rolling at studio, recording guitars and vocals. And in beetween, we rehearsed two times for the last night's gig. Wow...! (More about the recordings at the week to come).
Apart the logistics ever present in any gig we make, we took the stage really keen for action. Yes, it was about 5 am when the guitar roared and the show begun, but we were in such a mood for playing that we felt anything but tired. We kept the entire set kickin' as much as we could. As a result, I've hurt my right foot (my 3rd finger lost the skin at the tip kicking the pedal, ouch!) and slept no more than 3 straight hours today, but I've cleansed my soul, thisrty for hitting the stage and drum like hell.
I'd like to thank all the audience (patience!), the sound crew (for takin' it when the havoc broke at the drum mikes! :D ) and, specially, mr. Alisson "Dark Tears", the gig manager who did accomplish everything and more to make it real. Hope to replay soon... |,,|

Loudest cheers!
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment